925 Astor Ave.
Bronx, NY 10469
Estelle Hans, Principal
CAMPUS RULES AND REGULATIONS
We are a scanning school - airport type detectors are at all entrances.
Our students do not have uniforms, but must dress for a "school/work" environment. This means:
1. NO hats, doo rags, hoods or other head coverings worn in the school building for any reason.
2. NO shirts that expose cleavage or mid-section skin.
3. NO undershirts to be worn as outer clothing.
4. NO extra long tee shirts.
5. NO tee shirts with pictures or words that offend.
6. Tank tops must have a strap at least one inch thick.
7. NO pants with extra long inseams.
8. NO pants that fall off the waist, exposing underclothing.
9. Skirts, Shorts - My not be more than 2 inches above the knee.
10. NO beach sandals or other shoes not meant for outside wear.
Any student who does not follow the above must report to Office 435 (Ms. Adler) to receive appropriate substitute clothing for the day.
NO electronic equipment of any kind is permitted in the building; This includes but is not limited to:
- Cell phones
- I-pods, MP3' s
- CD Players
- Game Boys
- Laser Beams
These will be confiscated at scanning and may not be returned until the end of the school year.
The CIMS Website is maintained by Mr. Reiter.
Copyright © 2008